THE FOLLOWING INFO IS INVALID:
Commissions currently open:
NONE, COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED.
Until I clear my list.Special offers:
None currently.Coming soon:
-------------°•☆•°-------------If you read anything, make it this first section.
It is the most important. And will probably answer many questions.I accept both Paypal and snail mail.
Just ask for my address if it's the latter. Snail mail:
Pay in advance. (I am not responsible for any payments lost in the mail.)Paypal:
Pay in advance, or after seeing the sketch. Designs require advance payment.
Points: Pay in advance, or after sketches. Currently not an option! If you want a commission, please NOTE ME WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:Name: (dA Username please.)Contact: Would you rather I note you, or email you? If you prefer the latter, please leave your e-mail address.Commission type: Such as "chibi", "design", "sketch" and so on.Character(s) to be drawn: At least ONE reference picture, please, or a detailed written description. Name, age, personality, etc. Any details you feel are important.Other: Original file, specific poses/emotions, etc.Is this a gift for someone? I need to know if it should be done by a certain date, or kept secret.
-------------°•☆•°-------------BASIC COMMISSION INFO:
- I will NOT give refunds at your request. Only if I do not finish.
- Any commission that is not a flat price is based on the complexity of the character.
- Transparent backgrounds are free upon request.
- Max of THREE IMAGES PER SLOT.
One slot per person.
- Paid commissions are normally done before unpaid ones.
- If I - for some reason - can NOT do your commission, I will tell you immediately.
- If I do not complete your commission, I will give you a refund. It's only fair. Adopt/Design Sale rules
.I will do:
Animals - Anthro/Furries - Kemonomimis - Humans - Original Characters - Original Species - MLP - Elves WARNING:
I am willing to try all animals, but I may have weaknesses. I will warn you.I will NOT do:
Sonic-styled characters - Extreme nudity - Mecha - Horses (for now)
-------------°•☆•°-------------Chibi:// Additional characters +$1-3Sketch
- N/AFlat Color - $3-4
- N/ADigital:// Additional characters +$2-7Sketch
- $4 - You choose the sketch color, no BG.Lineart
- N/AFlat Color
- $5-7 - Flat-colored lined pieces. Transparent, solid, or textured BG.Shaded/Background
- $7-15 - Fully shaded pieces. Solid, transparent, or simple BG. Detailed BG will cost more.Pixel
- $13 - Shaded, transparent BG. No icons.Lineless
-$15 starting price. Will go up depending on complexity of the character, type of lineless, and background. We will discuss.Traditional:// Works done in Prismacolor/Copic Markers. Shipping optional. Shipping cost not included; variesACEO
- $7 - Single-character, simple background. +$2 per extra character. Extra detailed characters may cost more.ACEO
- $12 - Coupled image (2 characters, 2 ACEOs side by side) Badge -
N/A 7x10 Page -
Starts at $12. Message me.9x12 Page -
Starts at $15. Message me.
Other prices not yet determined
Extra info on shipping:ACEO
orders are always shipped in a thin card cover.Designs://Quad
- $3/4/6 - Simple/Normal/Detailed.Anthro
- $4/6 - Simple/Detailed. Not clothed.Kemonomimimi
- $4/8 - Simple/Detailed. Clothed.Quad/Kemonomimi bundle
- $7-12 - You get a Kemonomimi design, and a quad design.Extra design info // Different parts apply to different design types
Give me keywords to work off of, if you wish, and I can try to add them in somehow.
Simple - Very few or no markings. Simple outfit or accessories.
Normal - Balanced markings. Only one form. One outfit/form.
Detailed - More than one form. Elegant markings, still balanced. More than one outfit or form.Species Customs:// Click the name of the species for a link to the ref.Vaité
- Currently unavailable.Faife
- Currently unavailable.Walkers
- Currently unavailable.Panidorns
- Currently unavailable, no ref sheet, links to gallery.
Colors determine the type of slot. (Key at the bottom.)Currently at a limit of 20 slots.
Commissions currently posted on profile.Color key:
Special commission //
Art trade //
Design commission //
Regular commission //